Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cutting and Sewing and Cutting

More progress on my blue and white quilt. Today my niece and nephew were here and played with my kids for quite a while, then the Prince had a friend over all afternoon- so I had some time to cut more strips. I have 20 white blocks completed and sewn, and my most recent calculations indicate that I'll need 64 of these blocks... and I've just finished cutting out the remaining 44:



Hopefully I'll get a good start on sewing those in the morning. I'll need about 40 more of the blue blocks, then I've decided that I'll do a border of solid white (no blue interiors) blocks- I'm not going to start on those border blocks until all of the "regular" ones are done.

1 comment:

Blondie spoke... now you speak.

It's nice taking turns.

Have a great day!