Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Camera(s)!

So, I'd mentioned that I was looking for a new camera because the old one bit the dust. After 2 broken Canons, I didn't want to go that route again, so I wanted something else. I had a hefty gift card to spend on a camera, thanks to a fabulous replacement plan/extended warranty we'd purchased along with the camera. Although I didn't mention it here, I was even considering purchasing 2 cameras instead of 1, so we'd have a backup if we needed one, and so Hubby and I wouldn't have to fight over camera rights.

Hubby liked that idea... I wasn't sure whether or not he would. The salesman was pretty surprised when we couldn't decide between two camera models, so we said we'd take them both.

His:

A Nikon Coolpix L18

Mine:

A Nikon Coolpix S210

We got them on Sunday. So far, so good!

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! We have a big Nikon and would like a little pocket/purse camera . . . we'll see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're on our 4th Cannon... bought it this summer. I've loved all of them.. the 3 is still my favorite and takes pics but the screen is busted so you can't see what you are taking of.. but at least we have a back up.

    I love your idea of both you and your dh getting them! I bet it was fun to see the excitemnt of the sales person too when you said you'd take BOTH! :) I know that would have made my day and been fun to brag about to the rest of the sales team.

    Love from Texas and Merry Christmas! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Blondie spoke... now you speak.

It's nice taking turns.

Have a great day!