Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Little About Me...

I thought I'd tell you a bit about me, so if you're bothering to read this you'll know a bit about me.

I am a SAHM of two beautiful kids: the Prince is 4.5 and the Princess is 20 months.


I also watch ThirdKid, my friend's little boy, who is 2.5. ThirdKid spends a few hours with us everyday while his parents are at work. So, while I don't actually have 3 kids, I feel like I do. ThirdKid has been a part of our house since he was about 6 months old.

In my spare time (hilarious, I know!) I work for the American Red Cross. I teach CPR, First Aid, AED, Lifeguarding, Water Safety, and all of the instructor classes that go with those courses... which means that if you live in my area and wanted to teach Lifeguarding, you would probably have to take my class- and I've been told I'm really strict- before you could be certified to teach it. I have been teaching for the ARC since 1997, and teaching the instructor classes since 2002.

Hubby is wonderful. Except that every time I make a quilt, it frustrates him because I devote so much time to them... I love that I have something to work on that is all my project.

That's about all for now. I will try to be posting on a regular basis...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blondie spoke... now you speak.

It's nice taking turns.

Have a great day!