Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blondie's been MIA!!!

But I'm back! I've been posting regularly on my other blog, but not doing so well here...

I do have a finished project to show you! My mom has a set of 3 small hearts made of mini purple patchwork in her first floor bathroom. She found them at a craft show and they're really cute. Unfortunately, that's ALL she has for decoration in that bathroom! I decided that she needed something to match, so I made this:



It is in an 8x10 frame and should look nice with the others. I'll try to remember to take a picture of the mini hearts that she already has, next time I'm at her house. She was surprised by this one, and I think she really liked it. (Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blondie spoke... now you speak.

It's nice taking turns.

Have a great day!