Monday, April 21, 2008

Thanks, Tessie!

Do you read Tessie? A few weeks ago she mentioned that she'd signed up for Gevalia- you know, that coffee company. In the comments section, she said that she'd paid $19.95 for a coffee maker, a carafe, and a travel mug... that was an offer I had to check out.

Being the tightwad that I am, I checked out all of their offers (just click on "did you receive a different offer?" and you can see all of their available choices), and found quite possibly the best deal ever... I got a stainless coffee maker, stainless carafe, stainless travel mug, a box of coffee, and a box of tea (for Hubby) plus FREE SHIPPING for $14.95. WOW, right?!

They emailed me 5 days ago:

Thank you for joining the Gevalia family! We have received your order, and your account number is XXXXXXXXXXX. Your first shipment should arrive in 4-6 weeks, and will include a comprehensive Member Guide with information and tips on how to personalize your special Gevalia experience.

Guess what? Time sure flies, because my box arrived today!




Look at all of that!


Just in case you didn't believe me!

4 comments:

  1. you will love the coffee. I have been a subscriber for years. I start every morning with Gevalia. Oh yes the pictures in the other post for today are wonderful. You have such good kids. j

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that! I usually drink cheap coffee (through my espresso maker: http://blondiecountspoints.blogspot.com/2008/02/latte-demonstration.html) and save the coffee pot and "good" coffee for company.

    Hubby loves tea, so I thought this might be good for him as well... and I've been thinking about a new coffee pot. Something for everyone with this deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my box already too! SO AWESOME. I already perused the little catalog and spotted some other stuff I want (SURPRISE).

    I think I might actually bring the coffee pot TO WORK so I have my very OWN in my office. Is that...WEIRD? I DO NOT CARE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tessie, I don't think it's weird at all to take it to work- I'd say go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Blondie spoke... now you speak.

It's nice taking turns.

Have a great day!