This week I'm focusing on making progress and finishing some unfinished projects.
Being a bit of an overachiever, I'm almost done with all 12 setting blocks for the SQAL. They just need to be stitched together (each block is currently in 3 pieces, I'll chain-stitch them and it won't take long to finish):
This week's block for the SQAL is done; but I didn't like how the last row looked, so I'm ripping out the seam and I'll re-stitch it.
I have a shirt that I started at least a week ago, I'm hoping to get back to it and finish it tonight or tomorrow.
The prince has a project he'd like me to do. He wants a tower to go with the rocket that I made a while back... please don't laugh too hard at my slightly-abstract rocket.
I'd like to make several more blocks for my two-color quilt. I really would like to be making at least 5 blocks every day. The strips are cut, they just need to be sewn together. Unfortunately, I've put this project on the back burner and haven't touched in in at least 3 weeks. Still have a goal of having the top done by the end of this month.... fingers crossed, nose to the grindstone.