Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not Purple or Paisley, but on it's way!

In the mail to Purple and Paisley...



It's far from perfect, but this model has fewer "yuckies" than my first attempt (which I'm keeping for myself). The pattern said to hand-sew the handles, but I couldn't figure out how that would work- and I didn't think that anything I came up with would be nearly as strong as my machine stitching, so I tried to make it look nice.



Brand-new labels! Fresh from Spoonflower! I got my first order last week and have been waiting to show it off... it came right when my computer started to blip. I plan to do a post on the whole process soon.

I know it isn't purple or paisley, but I love the blue jacks fabric- I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! i have this fabric on the back of one of my quilts. Love it. I'll be looking forward to hearing about your Spoonflower experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, blondie, i love it! and how exciting that i am one of the first to get one of your spoonflower labels! thank you - will post on my blog when it arrives...=)

    ReplyDelete

Blondie spoke... now you speak.

It's nice taking turns.

Have a great day!