Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday, my man!

My sweet Prince turned 5 last week. (The day my computer died.) He had a birthday party the weekend before with his friends, and another one this past weekend- admittedly, this second party was more for Hubby and I, as it was our friends and adult relatives that attended. (But hey, they brought him presents, so he didn't complain!)

My sweet boy doesn't get quite as much press here as he is so much easier to live with than his sister. He is a good boy and is much less daring than she is. He is also my firstborn and I love him dearly. I can't believe that it was five years ago that he made us Mommy and Daddy. It seems like such a short time ago, yet it is hard to imagine life without him.

I've picked out some of my favorite pictures to share with you as I remember what fun we've had so far.









































1 comment:

  1. He is so cute. And nice. You guys are so lucky. Thanks for sharing (I stole one of the pictures- Can you guess which one?) j

    ReplyDelete

Blondie spoke... now you speak.

It's nice taking turns.

Have a great day!