Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm outta here!

I've been busy all week- and not a great blogger!- getting ready for lots of friends over Friday evening and a week away starting in just a few minutes!

We're going to spend the week at Family Camp at the church camp that I've been attending since I was 7 or 8. Hubby has been coming for about 12 years now, and he's a regular "old-timer" amongst the group... the same families come back every year, it's like a big family reunion.

I'm going to attempt to blog at least once or twice while we're gone. I've set up mobile blogging on my (YAY~ new to me! iPhone*) and also set up Twitter on this blog. We'll see if either one get used...


*Hubby decided to upgrade to the new 3G iPhone that came out last week, so I got his older iPhone. It's less than a year old, and I'm totally loving it so far! I don't need all the bells and whistles of the newest model, this older version is perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blondie spoke... now you speak.

It's nice taking turns.

Have a great day!