Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sew Connected: All Caught Up!

I've been completely missing lately. Things have been crazy and I just haven't been posting (but I have been skimming reading my Reader. More on busy-ness later.

I spent the past two three days playing catch-up on the Sew Connected quilting bee. It is already the second week of April and I hadn't done January, February, or March's blocks yet!!! I got all caught up this weekend and the blocks are FINALLY on their way to their owners. Hope they like them!

January- SewConnected Block #3, for Tracy:







February- SewConnected Block #4, for ArtsyMomma:






March- SewConnected Block #5, for Jessica:





Thanks so much, ladies, for waiting for these! I really hope you like them!

3 comments:

  1. Blondie! You are the master of the twrirly square in a square block now! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Helen, there's more to come!

    I still adore this block, but I honestly can't see myself making several of these for myself- I actually haven't made ANY of these for myself! Not sure why, but I really enjoy trying it with new fabric combos and seeing how different it looks with each new set.

    BTW, do you know what this block is called?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, this makes me want to quilt. Maybe I WILL!!

    ReplyDelete

Blondie spoke... now you speak.

It's nice taking turns.

Have a great day!