Monday, January 14, 2008

Coolest Mom Ever

Yep, that's me! The kids were in the gym when I got to the school, so I was able to go into their classroom and put down the birthday treats before they saw them. When they came back into the room, I was in the hallway talking to the preschool's director, and heard "WOW!" "cupcakes!" "cool!" and lots of other really great kid-sentiments. The only thing that would have been better would have been if I'd been able to be in the room and take pictures of that- it was really fun to listen to.

I only could stay for a few minutes, but the cupcakes were getting rave reviews as I left. (yay!) The room looks a little empty in these pictures, but some of the kids were up washing their hands or getting drinks.


Just finished their prayer, getting ready to taste!


Looks yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blondie spoke... now you speak.

It's nice taking turns.

Have a great day!