Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pants for me

I forgot to show you the pants that I made for me! I've been wearing these every night since I made them- they're so comfy and they launder very nicely.



Yes, they were originally going to be dress-up pants, but they're way to big and baggy to wear as anything but lounge pants. I used the same pattern as Hubby's All-Star Dad pajama pants, shortening them at the waist and the ankle.



They are made from "suiting" fabric, and feel very nice- like really expensive lounge pants might feel. Definitely not like the cotton or flannel lounge pants I'm used to... and even more comfortable than the satin pair I have! They were rather fussy to sew, and I have to be careful with them because the fabric snags easily, but I'd say that they are worth it. Maybe not enough to make another pair with this fabric, but I know I'll use the pattern again!

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry to have to say this....it is funny as heck that you are standing on the commode!

    The things we do.... lol

    ReplyDelete

Blondie spoke... now you speak.

It's nice taking turns.

Have a great day!